Valentines Day is just around the corner. Do you need some frugal ideas for your special someone?
Here are a few ideas to get you started
- candle lit dinner for two at home – Many pizza places offer heart shaped pizza’s on valentines day = cheap and yummy! Add a bottle of wine and it would make me happy 😉
- Rent a movie from Redbox, pop some popcorn and cuddle
- Massages – massages can get pricey – but not if you give each other one! Put on some soft slow music, dim the lights and relax!
- Go to the movies. If you have a movie theater located by you that is cheap – go! There is a movie theater by us that plays the movies that just stopped playing at the ‘regular’ movie theater. for a date night – you can get 2 adult tickets, a large popcorn and large soda for $10.00!
- Make a coupon book – good for the whole year. Here is link to printable coupons – you add what the coupon is good for 😉 LOVE COUPON BOOK
Have other frugal ideas? Leave a comment and share the savings